Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Join me to stack more silver/gold - Ounce A Month Club

As I mentioned previously, my goal for 2014 is to do everything I can to stack one extra ounce of silver per month. I already have a silver investing budget that I use for purchases every month, so this extra ounce is over and above that. Really, I want to keep pushing myself a little further and really maximizing my investments. When I originally posted about this idea there were quite a few people who were interested in doing it too. To help make this a community-type event, this video invites anyone and everyone to participate in this "Ounce a Month Club". I will keep a list of everyone that is participating so we can help motivate and inspire each other. Happy stacking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment