Sunday, September 13, 2009

About My Collection

I have been investing in gold/silver for quite a while but am faily new to coin collecting, so I thought I would create this blog to show off my collection and interact with other collectors. My interests in coin collecting is primarily in fine gold and silver coins (0.99 or greater purity), although my collection is very limited right now! Mostly I see myself collecting three types of coins:

- Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins. These are some of the purest silver coins around, and I would like to have a nice collection of different types. I have quite a few of the bullion versions of these coins, but far fewer of the collector coins.
- Silver coins from countries I have visited
- Other fine silver coins from the major bullion producing countries like USA, China, Australia, South Africa, etc.

Stay tuned for more updates about my current collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment